• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Xinnamin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• W
    Er love I suck at typing really bad
    W
    I loce the z-talk podcast u were in recently I had the same idea about young link just walking out on saria and the guards who can't see 5 meters in front of them
    HEY! LISTEN! WATCH-OUT!! Hi, I just drew SwS Zelda, I was wondering if you'd be interested in giving a Critique on it?
    A
    Okay Thank-you! It's just that, yesterday when I clicked on View Conversation, I didn't see the text box at the top of the page...but anyway, Thank you again! This helped me out a lot! ^^
    Hey well i'm sorry i was being rude.. Like a cliche, i haven't been having the best day. I just got mad becuase I thought you were trying to tease me.( i can have a short temper) Well hopefully we can work this out, i really do feel bad now :( but i would really like to know who banned me.
    and why me? I was pissed at you only? i havent talked to anyone else privately or even gotten mad at anyone?
    whoah, what? Hey, that was really nice of you. I feel like dooche now :( who was this?!
    if you banned me it didn't work very well
    F
    Hi there! Thank you for accepting my friend request too! Your art is really amazing! I love it! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom