• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
DuckNoises
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hello, this is a reminder that the 2nd round Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament is underway. Be sure to check the thread for the rules, and make sure to look at the bracket in the link in section VII., and be sure to play your first round opponent in a best of five series by next Saturday. Speaking of which, your opponent in the Winner's Bracket Quarterfinals is Beeker. Play her, then one of you should report the results in the thread.*
    You must have the dumbest username I have ever seen in my life. It look like you put a lot of thought into the name.
    Hey, just reminding you that the SSBB tournament has started, but that you have a bye in the first round because we only have 13 players.
    Hey, I don't think I can even make it to the tournament. I won't be able to play Brawl for the next 2 weeks, so I'll probably have to drop out of the tournament. Of course, I'll have to see how things go. But after then, I'd be willing to play! Sorry for the inconvenience.
    My FC is 0775-9056-5852. And btw, all FCs in the section of the OP called "VI. Registered Players For the Current Tournament"
    Here, how about this: I've played everyone who I think goes in the top seeds within the past few days. How about we play a couple of rounds before the tournament so that I can get a gauge on your skill?
    Hey, DN, I'm trying to work out seedings for the SSBB tournament, and I was wondering what you consider to be your skill level, either compared to CPUs or to someone else in the tournament.
    Hey man. How are ya'? Just wondering, how do you update news and stuff on the home page? Do you have to be an moderator or staff member or can anybody do it?
    A
    I'm actually away from home until Friday night so I can't play until then, sorry :(. I think I found the solution to the five portal challenge though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom