• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Kafei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah, that would be cool with a TP sequel, after all, Link does leave Ordona ones the game was cleared! About upcoming Zelda games, what I really want Nintendo to do is a Zelda game for the WiiU with the HD graphics which will take place out at sea. Unlike WW and PH I want those graphics to be as realistic as possible and I want the game to be really big! With tons of dungeons and a lot of side quests and collectables! Hah! Just imagine riding a boat on the ocean with a Link who has super realistic graphics! Just a thought I had.
    Well, my favorite Zelda game varies a lot actually. Most often it varies between OoT, WW, and TP. But the reason I call myself Komali here is because he is my favorite character from any video game. And I also think we have a lot in common. Yeah, WW is a rather easy game (but still real epic), however, I think TP is even easier. Anyway, since you call yourself Kafei here, is MM one of your favorite Zelda games? I'm not far from beating it now, I will definitely beat it before thin summer is over! :)
    Ouch, although I never got very far into MM myself. The time limit always drove me crazy.
    Ah, well. It's a pity. :( Anyway, in my opinion Gyorg wasn't as hard as a lot of people say. I was only hurt two hearts during our battle. :)
    Yeah I'm very good to. I just beat Gyorg in Majora's Mask for the first time! It was an extraordinary battle! :D
    Allright, just came back from a pool. And thinking about going to another sometime tonight. How are you?
    Ahoy there! :wave: Thanks for the friendship request man!
    So, how do you do Kafei?! :?
    Thanks for the friend request! Kafei is one of the most important characters in the entire Universe of Zelda, that is my opinion :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom