• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
El Bagu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Random messages are da bomb! But seriously, I don't think I deserve the title of Hylian Hero. That is too much for me. I'm not sure if it even exists. How do I join your fanclub, though?
    No problem! And yes I agree Kafei is an original mofo. he gets the honeys, see?
    Eh, you'd be surprised how much things have changed around here. I haven't been here long, but the forums really have been on a rollercoaster ride. XD
    Finally got the hammer.... I only needed 70 more xp to level but I forgot that I had missed one of the Dairas guarding a door on the way in and died. Apparently if you push an enemy into a doorway it will fall. But now it is so much easier.
    No problem. I've heard that you're quite the legend around the forums, but only in whispers. Old members aren't talked about much anymore, but I'm always happy to learn about the "good ol' times".
    You may not know me, but I have a vague idea of who you are. I just love it when old members return. Welcome back, El Bagu.
    Hello El Bagu, how are you? A fan of AoL I see. I like it too, but I can't make it through Death Mountain -.-
    The Water Temple wasn't hard it was just like a giant maze and people got confused in it and decided to rant on it. I like your opinion on the Water Temple and yes Dark Link is amazing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom