• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Unlucky Monkey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Lol, talented? We barelly know how to play instruments/sing. But to us it's not all about reading weird letter off paper, it's about how hard we rock!
    Hello. An Eva fan? Pretty cool. I love the franchise really much, have you seen rebuild 1.11 and 2.22?

Also, thanks for checking out my channel. So you're a fan of SS? Nice, do you like melodeath? I'm more of a fan of bands like InFlames and me and my friends are looking forwards to starting a melodeath band.
    D
    right, came over in 2000, to new jersey, then to missouri, then cali, where i am now.
    D
    est tut mier leid, aber meine duetsche ist nicht gut. ich kam auf amerika wen ich 7 bin. so yea i havent really used my german for some time. parents wanted me to learn english, since its more used here.
    XD I hear ya. Luckily, when you post enough and get the SB, you'll have plenty of people to talk to that understand the interwebz. :P
    Well, it's nothing really. But he left ZD in a raeg... guy prolly doesn't understand the internet. <_<
    Tut mir Leid, dass ich nicht gleich zurückgeschrieben habe. Mein Laptop ist kaputt, Saturn ist zu dumm um ihn zu reparieren und das Ersatzgerät von dennen hängt sich immer auf, wenn ich auf die Zeldadungeon-Startseite gehe. Daher war ich einfach längere Zeit nicht, oder kaum on.
    Danke, nur leider bin ich kein echter Deutscher. ich lebe zwar in Deutschland und wurde auch dort geboren, habe aber Kroatische WurzelnXD
    Dennoch schöne Grüße zurück aus FreisingXD
    I dont understand why they complain about it,its truly original! Im playing through it a second time <3 its epic!
    Hehe! Cool to know i wasnt the only one.I did enjoy it after I got the hang of it,its a VERY different Zelda game thats for sure! It was good,but not my favorite :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom