• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ruby Link
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• ok man... that works... how about i see if i can come over like, next week... (i was gonna say this weekend, but i'm going camping)and we can... i was just saying i found a good sat-up for A camera... not just that one... we can get one...
    um... ok... or we can use this to talk about it...

like, the name... RL-ZH? or G and J? a made up word? what? ^^
    Buddy... you posted that on your own profile... wow...

and don't worry... we can swear if we damn well please... ^^ and you have an e-mail, so make an account...

ok... so, to reply... click on my name and then type the stuff in the box on MY profile... not yours... ^^
    haha.. cool... how was it...?

and dude, i found out a way to set up the video camera... i turned my hamper upside down and then stuck my garbage can (don't worry, i cleaned it out) and turned that upside down and stuck the camera on to of both... lines up perfectly...
    Lol, freakin zeldahuman beat me too it:\ oh wellcooommmee tooooo........................Zelda Dungeon!!!haha mine had more of a dramatic effect!;D, anyways of you wanna talk to me click my name...
    welcome to ZD! i'm zeldahuman, and i hope you enjoy the forums. read the rules, and have fun...

if you wish to respond to this... click my name, my avatar, or "View Conversation"...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom