• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
FindSkullkid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I'm sorry as well - I didn't mean to come onto you like that. :P Your last few sentences explains it better, sorry I came off as a bit a-holish. I'm just glad someone replied to the thread, because good threads never really get a good rap when it comes to being posted on these days. All I see is "Iron Knuckles" and "Soup", XD.
    Lol, you didn't quite understand the Hyrule thread. Those are just observations, and I know it's not Miyamoto's intention to make Hyrule realistic. I'm just comparing Hyrule to its real world counterparts, just loose comparisons. I'm definitely not saying that Nintendo intended to make Hyrule the way I described it - it's just like Zelda Theory. Zelda Theory is all unintentional, but people keep on building on the timeline even though in reality there isn't one.
    Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Fav Dungeon in those games?, Fav MM mask EXCLUDE the Deku, Goron, Zora , and Fierce Deity Mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Plan on getting SwS? Same with OoT 3D/ already own OoT 3D?
    I use Gimp. It's free download. I viewed a video tutorial and I got really good. I still got some advice from my friends.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom