• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Hierarch7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Dear forum users,
    It would be very much appreciated if you considered maturity before engaging in a compulsive and flaming disagreement on posts. Not only is this rude, but also in the way of what could have been useful and intellectual discussion. I've been a member of several forums, and by far some of what I have seen here is unimpressive and absolutely rude. When stating a simple opinion, and all that is received is complete and utter ignorance for differing views, its infringement on decency and common respect for peers. This is by no means an insult to the wonderful owners and contributors to the website, just simply those who make absurd posts in general. Thank you very much for your time Zelda dungeon, but I won't be returning until some crucial differences make gestures toward to what is in my opinion the correct direction in both maturity and respect.
    Yours Truly and farewell for now,
    :triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:
    Hello Zelda Dungeon!
    Ocarina Of Time for the 3DS is my main focus point for returning here on the forums, pleased to see some of you all still remain here on this wonderful site.
    Hierarch7 here! I have just returned now from a much too long leave from the Zelda Dungeon Forums! I am pleased to say i'm back full time and I have fixed my internet issues!

oh, cool, I've gotten about 1300 views for each of mine, but they dont' seem to be growing up =/ hmm... I'll have to see how this turns out at the end of the five days left =p
    Oh, Him? I took him out of my sig because I was paranoid he was making my sig too big and I couldn't see my other dragons because he took up so much loading time.
    hey hello, I received your request and will work on it but my question is the Link pic where he conducts music. Do you want me to use a specific pic and should it be the Ocorina?
    :eek:carina: Hey all you music lovers! Don't forget to check out my new group the music eldars! Its fairly new so help contribute to a great group with clips of music ect.

:eek:carina: Let music fill your sould and remind you that we all have this one special thing in common. We are the hero of time :eek:carina:

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom