• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Lupine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Actually, I'm making myself some rice so I don't have to eat those disgusting sloppy joes :sick: x 10
    I left the table because they smell disgusting too. My rice is being microwaved :)
    Nice! Ah... I love the oldies! That's the truely good stuff in my opinion. :nod: Stuff like The Beatles, The Association, the Edgar Winter Group...

Oh, I have dinner now. Brb!
    Yup! I, for one, like the oldies! And rock. And symphonic metal. What about you? What kind of music do you listen to?
    Thanks! :)I was trying to go for that "some sort of ancient painting" feeling, actually. I can see it worked ^^
    I got the picture:
    Cool! I drew a dragon once. Want me to show you? I can get a picture up.
    Also, I'd like to see your dragon when it's finished. :)
    Lol, yeah, I guess it sounds weird. I'm only in distress because of what my family's making for dinner tonight: sloppy joes! D:
    *insert dramatic music that is suited for a moment of impending doom here*
    Yes, but those two are especially interesting to me. I mean, MM was unexpectedly heavy-themed for a Zelda game. They're always dark, yes, but it was a more personal kind of dark. WW (in my opinion) seemed to give something to those who played OoT. I played it as a kid, so it was very... how to say it, affecting, to know THAT happened to a place I had grown to know as much as OoT's Hyrule. It's mostly personal reasons, I guess.
    Well, I've always had problems deciding. I think Wind Waker equals Majora's Mask in depth. But they've got very different kinds of depth, so I can't call either better.
    Oh, and I forgot, which Zelda game is your favorite? It seems to be a routine question over here. And as they say "Where you go, do as everyone else".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom