• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
romani64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I'm kinda good. I have some that's been bugging me. My bro got the LoZ OoT 3DS 2 days ago. And he finished it in less than 2 days! Now, he's working on the other quest.
    :D Ah, good question! Played: Pinball, Blue, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Fire Red, Mystery Dungeon: BRT, Colosseum, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Battle Revolution, My Pokémon Ranch, Pokédex 3D, Pokémon Snap, Black, White, Red, Yellow, Sapphire, Pinball: R&S, Stadium & Heart Gold. Owned: Pinball, Blue, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Fire Red, Mystery Dungeon: BRT, Colosseum, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Battle Revolution, My Pokémon Ranch, Pokédex 3D, Pokémon Snap, Black & White. Beaten: Crystal, Ruby, Fire Red, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver & Pokémon Snap. But what about you my friend?! :?
    It was interesting to listen to remixes of songs that I know so well. I don't do that often at all you see. But it's fun to do it ones in a while, even though I prefer the original versions! :)
    :lol: I see! I got OoT3D on the 17th! I'm in Jabu-Jabu's Belly at the moment! It really is extraordinary! :D
    Ahoy dude!!!!!! :D It's going great! I just came home from Berlin yesterday, it was fun, but it's good to be home again! :)
    School ends tomorrow. It's gonna be relaxing to get a break from school! A little sad though, you see my class will split up after summer, so that's sad... :(
    Anyway, how have you been?! :? I guess you're looking forward to the release of OoT3D! Well I am! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom