• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ShaneOMac713
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thats good. My sister made a ZD account. You can send her a friend request if you want. Her username is RockMusicRocks.
    Only Larissa, who doesn't care, and my family, who think that its sweet but basically ignore it.
    B
    Thanks for the friend request. :) I'm new so I may not be the most accustomed to this kind of website, but I'll get used to it.
    I will try. But it might be 1 or 2 weeks before we can. Considering I have to start family counseling. Bleh. :(
    He will never be my father, so I really don't care what he thinks. Besides, its not like I can be with him anyway. If I could though, I still wouldn't.
    Ahoy there Shane! :wave: Thanks for the friend request! :D
    So, how do you do?! :?
    Well, thats actually a really good question. I have all of them. I have PH and ST on a DS and I'm playing MC on my computer. I haven't completed MC yet. Been very busy lately. I completed the firs dungeon a while ago and I havent played it since. When I have time, I can get back to it, but for now, I think it is ST. Of course I liked PH too, its just that the Ocean King's Temple is so annoying. I mean you have a limit of time to complete it and you have to do it all over again next time you visit it. But I also liked some of the characters like Oshus and Linebeck and stuff.
    I have played PH and ST, but I sadly haven't gotten the oppurtunity to play MC. I'd have to say my favorite was ST. What's yours?

My favorite Zelda game out of all of them is definitely Majora's Mask:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom