• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ShaneOMac713
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah, I thought it was a bit short. As I said, ST is my personal favorite out of the three. However, you should ask other people in order to get a good gist of opinions. :)
    Hmm, well, it depends on what you favor. MC is for the Gameboy, while PH and ST are for the DS. The latter two implement a large use of the touch screen, so if you don't like the use of the touch screen, get MC. My personal favorite is ST, but you might want to get a second opinion. I know quite a few people that favor MC.
    Yeah... that's what the Deathnotes do, as soon as he decided he would kill innocent people he went past the point of no return. Whatever good intentions he had, was pointless. That's how I saw it anyway. The Deathnotes, and the Shinigami were the real evil, but by using them you go insane and that is what happened to Light... Ryuk said it would too. It all was for just for his entertainment too, he was a real evil guy/thing. And he DID win 100%. Any time more dearhnotes could be set lose and people would remember Kira and it all would start again. In one of the mini movies Ryuk tells another Shinigami about Light, and then he goes to the human world thinking it sounded fun...:suspicious::O
    Yeah kinda was a good ending for him in a way... but also terrible too he became what he hated and destroyed himself and his family, friends. T_T all those innocent people, all those police, he killed too, sure he killed badguys... but in the end he was one. He was going to kill off more then just criminals, but those he thought were worthless too. T_T
    Okay. Light does die in the end (Ryuk writes his name in the Deathnote as he promised he would), and so does Mellow. All of Lights allies are dead at the end too. Depending on what story your read, manga, anime or live action/novel it happens a little different. Misa takes her own life after a year or so later after Light dies. However he kind wins too though... People remember and worship Kira.
    Sorry, I remember you were asking for it and made a thread about it. But that was several days ago.
    I didn't mean to offend.

It's great that you got it with your posts, by the way.
    Oh so you've seen all of Deathnote before? That is a good part too, very intense with him in a winning position like that.:nod:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom