• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
butterbiscuit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah, "lol" is rather overused. I use it a lot too because I'm used to using it. I think the only emoticon people really use effectively at ZD is :right:.
    Yes, indeed, that was a good pun. You kind of remind me of Athenian because you make puns. Trust me, she is the master of puns. :)
    Uhmmm... VM Zenox. I haven't been able to connect because my computer is having java errors. Ask him if you want the server up. We recreated the server and everything.
    Ya, ya, I know. Sorry. >.< I'm working on it.

Ah, yeah. I don't really have much (or any) money at this time, so not really an option for me. :xd: Aside from that the library is crap and not worth buying until something, you know, actually comes out. xP I'm sure it'll have a great library at some point, just like the original DS did, but right now it's... bull****.
    Uh, sorry for, well, not responding earlier... o_0

No, I don't have a 3DS yet. Probably won't for a little while, to be honest. We'll see, though.
    Thanks for making me the AWESOME gift, butterbuiscuit. I was cracking up for hours on end. Thanks for the great gift.
    As for the server, it will go up sometimes, but it's not likely to be up 80% of the time. With the Minecraft 1.4 update just now coming out, there's no chance of it running for a while yet due to the fact that most plugins do not work anymore until they are updated. It may be up at some random times, though.

As for how I am, I've been doing great! How about you?
    If you're still interested, we got the Minecraft server back up about a week ago. We've got some cool new mods and even began a new world. You should check it out.
    No worries, not everyone can be fully active all the year round, you'll just have to wait until next round. :P
    Oh right, I am trying to remove inactives, but I dislike to do so when you might play. However, if you're willing to step down, I'd be grateful. :)
    I have noticed that you have yet to post in Mafia 5, and if you are not able to play the game on a consistant basis, I would like for you to tell me that you are unable to do so. If not, just become more active. :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom