• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Sage of Darkness
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I have the dark, shadow, evil power but I keep it good and use it to help people most of the time at least.
    I got your PMs, just haven't taken the time to respond because I'm busy. I haven't blocked you on Skype, either. I'm actually on often, but I usually stay as Invisible. At least right now. If you get on and want to talk, feel free to try to message me and I'll respond when I can. ;)
    Oh, my gawd. WHERE THE HECK DID YOU FIND THAT EPIC AVATAR!!!!!!!!!! ITS JUS WHAT I NEEDED! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Shadow Reaper have you played PH, ST, and MC. If you have which of the three games do you think is the best and your favorite.
    Hi man, nice to meet you. Want to be friends? I own 32 to Zelda's so I'm a big fan. Also want to be friends on Skype? Check out my new POST, and leave a comment telling me what you think.
    Yeah I like the "New Maiden" as I call it. Final Frontier was pretty great had a few awesome ones like Satelite 15 and El Dorado (my favorite)
    Oh, if I didn't respond I'm sorry. I get a lot of messages and they tend to stack up and I forget to reply to stuff. >.< Well, heart containers are just reputation markers. You get reputation by people giving you positive rep on a post, and they usually do this because they thought the post was good, well-written, intelligent, etc. The opposite happens with negative rep. Hylian Knights are rolemodel members who follow the rules, make good posts, and are just generally ideal members. They're voted in by current Knights based on how well they fit those requirement. Administrators are basically the guys in charge of the forums, so you only get that ranking if we need new admins and Mases approves of you.
    So your a fellow Iron Maiden fan. Up the Irons from Minnesota. So what are your favorite Maiden song? Mine is Hallowed be thy Name.
    You mean in the mailbag? Well I don't know which questions are yours specifically, but I get like 60+ questions a week, so I often have to pick and choose a lot. If you want an idea of some of the questions I usually pick, you could check out some of the ones I actually used in the mailbag. ;)

And I'm on Skype pretty often, I'm just busy a lot so I mark myself as Do Not Disturb or Invisible. I'll try to be just Online more often, but... yeah. :sweat:
    Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Fav Dungeon in those games?, Fav MM mask exclude the Deku, Goron, Zora , and Fierce Deity Mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley)(Spirit) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace)(Stone Tower) TP(Hidden Skill and Village, Hyrule Field,)(Arbiter’s Grounds) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)(I just loved all the dungeons I can’t choose just 1)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)

Click on View Conversation to reply to this message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom