• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ganondork
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I'm doing pretty good, just finished the Forest Temple in OoT. I believe that this is my 7th play through of OoT. Also you have a fanfiction?
    Hi man, nice to meet you, love your name. Want to be friends? I own 32 Zelda's, so I'm a big fan. Also want to be friends on Skype?
    Yeah. Don't make seprate sprites for Agahnim and Ganon. Simply combine the scripts of the two and make Agahnim's appearence be on one costume and Ganon's on another. This is perfect timing, because I just completed my game. However, I won't be able to show you it untill tomorrow afternoon, since I have to present it to my camp.
    In the control section of the little puzzle pieces, theres one that says "When ___ key is pressed" with the blank being whatever key you want to have.
    And when you make some games on it, I believe you can put it on the Scratch website for public users to play. The game I'm working on should be done by tomorrow or Friday, so I'll send you the link when I'm done.
    It's a free computer program that lets you design, build, and play your own computer games. It was created by MIT to teach young adults the basis of computer designing. Look it up if you want to download it (It even works on my crappy computer!).
    Eh, hate it when ppl do that...gets so annoying! Anyway, our pool is finally open! :D and besides that, I beat OoT! (minus the fact I still get my butt beat by Ganondorf...)
    What took you so long to respond?
    Oh, and have you ever heared of Scratch? I'm in a computer camp this week, and that's the computer program we're working with. I'm gonna make a Zelda-themed mini-game where Link has to beat Ganondorf WITHOUT the Master Sword. Will he do it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom