• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
SinkingBadges
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey SB! Sorry I am replying to you super late. I did see this when you posted it and was like "oh ok, I'll answer this later." Right...then I forgot. Whoops~ :sweat:

And thanks, yeah I see it was a compliment~ ^^ I didn't think it was sarcasm but I had to make sure. Mostly because if it had been sarcasm and had I replied with a sincere "Thank You! ^_^" in response, then that would have made me a fool...

And wait, is that a saying? xD I don't think I've actually heard that one before....hmm~ :hmm:
    C
    I actually think I would really like it, I love conveluted plots that make your head spin (eg Inception) so I think i'll check it out and tell you what I think.
    C
    I've seen District 9 and it was AMAZING. One of the best movies I've ever seen. What's Blade Runner about?
    XD He DID steal my idea, but I forgive him. ..and you might be right; that guy's immune to it or something.
    I agree about most lyrics like modern pop music and death metal and such. Iron Maiden on the other hand does not sing about drugs, women, or violence ( infact they have never done drugs), they sing about books, poems, dreams, and movies.
    Hey how many good and bad reputations do you have so I can tell how many I may need to get another heart
    Okay and I have one more question how many reputations do you have to have to get another heart container
    I used to listen to a lot of orchestra and movie soundtracks until about two years ago then I started listening to Iron Maiden. Also the song was by Ennio Morricone one of my favorites (he did the Clint Eastwood's Man with no name music)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom