• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
CUCCOMASTER
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• L
    im a friend of zretsirk XD XD r u new to ZD?¿
    Happy new year!
    So you got your Xbox? That's great, you probably sitting all day in front of the tv and shot stuff.
    Seems like a good book, you're lucky that you get good books.
    Last year we read a play called The Miser by Molière and it was funny and we did read the dialogs and they made a movie about it too, but in france, still really funny. But all I found are small parts, never found the whole movie.
    Have you ever played Maple?
    Yes I have. I read the books when I was an 3rd grader I think and when I was on the 5th grade the 6th book came out but I stop reading the at the middle of the book for some reason and never read back. But I really want to read the 6th and 7th book but I forgot some things that happens on the rest of the books so I don't know what to do. Remember I was telling you about how I stop reading two years ago because of school? Well I really want to read again but I keep getting exams and I got this book I need to do a work on it at school, its about a girl who were a victim of terror attack and her best friend died and all of her life are ruin, I hate those kinds of books. The worst part is that the date of that event is my birthday date, this is so annoying! I don't understand why can't teachers give us a fun book to read, I thought they want us to love reading but this only makes people hate it.
    Hey Cucco! There's a storm where I live! It is raining and there's a strong wind and trees are falling down! This is so fun, we didn't have such a cold weather for a really long time.
    I heard from Ark that he went insane. And yeah, I got the PM. I had always thought that Austin was rather sane. I guess not.
    I feel okey now, I'm also on a holiday off school, I was at home cause I was sick, now with my holiday and sickness I have two weeks without school.
    No, I don't. Are you into that now? cause I have some friends that started skating too.
    I have no idea but my head and chest hurts when I cough, my whole body is hurting and I feel so weak I can't do much.
    That sounds weird, so you didn't touch her?
    Hanukkah, its a fun holiday, though its not as big as Christmas, we don't get these big presents for Hanukkah.
    Lucky you! on next saturday I'm gonna have a holiday too so i'll have a whole week without school!!
    How old is your brother? I just ordered with my dad New Super Mario Bros Wii (guhh... such a long name).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom