• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Cuju
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• V
    :lol: No, I didn't. Or at least I myself didn't. I found the avatar on Google and decided to use it. [;)] I've got no skills at all in graphics personally. :lol:

That said, your Ghirahim avatar is FABULOUS~
    Personal rep score can be replaced by the gray bar by choosing to hire rep in the General Settings. The displayed rep was not at all worth the problems it creates.
    Hey, Cuju, it's Germ1137. I saw your drawing album and I wanted to tell you that they're awsome! I have a drawing album too, and it's called Oodles of Doodles if you want to check it out.
    Oh I definitely wouldn't want Nintendo to rush or anything, (Miyamoto: a delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever. :P) but it's just that they've announced that it's basically done, which makes me think they are choosing holiday season only for maximum sales when they can technically release it sooner. I respect that they want to make the most money they can, but at the same time we have to wait longer...
    Footage is from this video originally: (around 3:15)

[video=youtube;89kq-R_GF1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89kq-R_GF1Y[/video]

......yeah, actually I manually took screenshots of the frames from it because I'm obsessive xD Can't wait for Skyward Sword to come out~ <3 I think I might go crazy waiting for it so long~ >_< Why can't Nintendo release it sooner? D :
    I want to see who else plays it and I have that same exact game disk and have you beaten the game or are you still playing it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom