• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
GerudoDesert
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• You know what, I'll just go ahead and download it right now! My brother bought me a How-to-Draw Manga book, even though I already know how to, and I was using some of it's tips in it. I also tried some shading techniques, but they're a work in progress (have you ever been to COSI? the one in my city has an exibit called "Progress", and I LOVE it! It's my favorite exibit).
    Thanks! Well Komali is my favorite Zelda character of any Zelda game, and I do find similarities between Komali and myself! :D
    So, how do you do?!
    Ahoy there GD! :wave: I just wanted to tell you that I think your signature is really funny! :D
    Oh yeah, I was thinking about you in school and drew you a picture of a gerudo. In a bit, I'll upload it in my album, "Oodles of Doodles" where you can see it.
    Well, why not do a picture of a Gerudo, hence your username? I came up with two good pictures you could use:
    [IMG]

I know, they're pictures of girls, and you're a boy, but the only male Gerudo would be Ganondorf.
    Also, you should make the backround of your profile OF the Gerudo Desert.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom