• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Caelus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Why yes indeed. The Universe is getting very spoilerful, so I turned to this forum instead. It's very nice here, isn't it? :)
    Caelus is the Roman god of the sky. So I was half right when I thought of the Roman god Caelus.
    I noticed your username because "Caelus" is the name of a Roman god but I was wondering if it meant anything else? (because I'm betting that's not where you got your name, although I don't know)
    I haven't gotten very far in ALttP but I really like it so far! I just got to the Dark World. I can't wait for SS either! I'm SOOOOOOOO excited! I've been talking my boyfriend's ear off about it and he told me he wants to buy it for me:)
    Hey, welcome to Zelda Dungeon! :) I'm Azure, nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many great posts! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other members. If you wish to reply to this message, simply click "View Conversation".
    It looks to be well made! :) However, I'm not that into Mega Man really. But good work anyway! :D
    Ahoy Caelus! Welcome to the forums! Thanks for posting in my thread! :D
    Welcome to ZD! hope you enjoy the forums. if you have any questions, PM (private message) me or reply by clicking
    "View Conversation"______________________________________________________________________________________________^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom