• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Water-Is-Evil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• By the wy, this is an earlier screenshot of a working play through Spyro 1 on an emu.
    Paper Mario2/Mario RPG3 is actualy called Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door in America. America is not allowed to call it MRPG because the other company who worked on MRPG woud sue NoA.
    Me too!!!! > .<;;!!!!!!!! No matter how hard I try, I can not emulate GC. I barely figured out how to emulate PSX and see how it turned out?...
    Just letting you know, you reply to CB's posts on his Visitor Page, not mine..... He probably will not get the message unless he checks my page or you repost on his page.
    The things the bars say changes depending on the amount of Rep you have.
    If you want to get more green blocks, get out there, make some really good posts and get some rep! :)

Good luck ^^
    Wow, man, your really kinda scaring me haha. Sounds extremely daunting. Thanks for the heads up lol
    MM is your favorite eh? Well this is actually the first time I'm going to completely play through it (never made it too far into the first dungeon...swamp, i tihnk? :P) So I'll see just how much I like it. Otherwise I must say ALttP is my favorite Zelda game.
    Welcome to ZD Water-Is-Evil! Have fun and read the rules!
    If you need anything, just ask me or any other member! See ya around!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom