• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I'm hoping to get a job at a local Gamestop, I went swimming today now that their isn't much cloudy weather.
    wow thats amazing. i wish i could have done that same thing with blue rescue team. but i was so obsessed with recruting rare pokemon and using my level 100 swampert to do so, i never really got anywhere....(but i DID recrute rayquaza and mewtwo.....and a suicune...i dont know HOW i did that.....)
    oh the fourth generation one....that one....that one has a MUCH more emotional ending and a longer, and also, another amazing story.(i cried at the end. everyone i know who has explorers of time/darkness/sky has...) and if you did get one out of explorers of time/darkness/sky, you should get sky, it has more software and a extended story.
    so in other words, there REALLY good.
    yea it is!!!!
    i love PMD. its a good game series.
    which ones you have???i have...blue rescue team,explorers of darkness, and explorers of sky.
    i heard there coming out with a new one next month....
    (i talk a lot....)
    HEY!!!welcome to the ZD forums! :) i am romani! if you need info on anything...i MIGHT be able to give it to you. :fairy:
    I kinda figured it was the OoT Loach because your picture is the OoT 1 and not TP. When I caught it, I was a bit disgusted with the fact that you get 50 Rupees please give more than that at least 200 like you get when you get all the Skulltellas.

Captain's Hat good 1 you should reface Skull Keeta again but wear the Captain's Hat for a slightly funny video.
    Have ever actually caught the Hylian Loach before it was rather difficult for me.

Welcome to ZD don’t forget to read the rules.

Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Dungeon in those games?, Fav MM mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace) TP(Hidden Skill, Hyrule Field, Hidden Village) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)

Click on View Conversation so I'll get a Notification when you reply.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom