• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Greatwizrobe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey man! Sorry I missed your message in the SB; I had just left the page and came back and you were gone. How have you been?
    Regarding HKs:

Non-Staff Positions

Hylian Knight - Hylian Knights serve as role models to the community. Before being considered to be a Hylian Knight, certain criteria must be reached regarding the duration of your time at the forum, your post count, your activity level, your quality of posts, and how you handle yourself at the forum. Hylian Knight nominations/elections are handled in a Democratic fashion: current Knight's get to nominate, discuss, and vote upon the members that are deserving of the rankings. As a Hylian Knight, members are expected to keep with the criteria that caused them to become a Hylian Knight, as well as retain an acceptable activity level at the forum.

Hylian Noble - Hylian Nobles serve as the Hall of Fame members of the community. The criteria to become a Hylian Noble is very strict, and it is quite rare for a member to become a Noble. This ranking is often times reserved for members who have made long-standing contributions to the forum as a member, and in some cases as a forum staff member. While Nobles are not perfect members, they are held at the highest regard and are expected to hold strong the integrity of the forum. Once a member becomes a Noble, there is no strict activity requirements to remain a Noble. Rather, Noble requirements are usually lifetime appointments, with the only exceptions being if they completely leave the community for a very extended period of time, or if an action is made that is outside the character of what a Noble is defined as.
    Oh, you're back? I had been wondering where you had gone. Cool.
    Okay, well, I'm 18 then! ;)

30 characters are now present in this message.
    True. Those are just bastions of name-calling and partisan fights.
    Yeah, I can definitely see that. And then they act as though they've said something profound yet witty at the same time.
    Yes, meanwhile left-wingers on there are able to needle, tease, and attack people of other viewpoints.
    Huffington Post is what I use, there are a few polite conversations, but unfortunately a vast majority of commentors have a very liberal slant, and some are unused to seeing non-liberals there, so I often get bashed for my views, and then things end up in a firefight, and unfortunately, I have had a few comments that essentially had to be censored.
    I guess that's a good point. Though it's not as bad here as some places, like the comments on any news site, where it is essentially a war.
    Oh, yes, it very much is. But I do often enjoy a political/philosophical debate.
    Well, you kind of saved us both by bringing that thread back on topic, or so I hope.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom