• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
romani64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• N
    My name is not reference to the Warriors books. But I do read them. (Go Firestar!!)
    Friend Bow ftw. Maybe I'll try to go through Western Cave with my Caterpie.
    Yeah I figured I'd get Sky since it's the obligatory 3rd version. Also, I know that in Japan there's a trio of PMD games for WiiWare... but as far as I know nothings been mentioned of an overseas release. :\ Think that's what you're talking about supposedly being released next month?
    I don't know yet. everyone posts to fast and theres school to think about

(ps. I passed the taks tests)
    I have Red Rescue Team, and that's it... I haven't played the Gen IV ones actually. :( However I have played the one I have to death. I have every legendary recruited (Mew gave me the hardest time.), so many level 100s (including a Caterpie), Platinum Rank team, all the statue/figurine/whatever things, etc. And the story was awesome, heart-tugging 'til the end, and even after. I was so sad when I learned about Gengar's origins, and Gardevoir losing her memory... Typing all of this makes me ask myself why I haven't picked up any of the newer ones wtf am I doing?? Are they good?
    This is a good point. Most people are rewarded a flashback when the Song of Healing is played. All we see with Pamela's father is a short scene with the Gibdo mask falling to the floor. I think that this is supposed to resemble that the curse of the Gibdo inhabiting his body is being transformed into a mask ( Gibdo's mask ). He is then released from his horrible look ( just like Link when he was healed from being a Deku Scrub ). I'm still trying to figure out what he was doing in the middle of Ikana. Maybe he was studying the Gibdos?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom