• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
leonardo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• yeah... that's what usually happens, when i get a new DS, no matter what kind, i always give my old one to my sis. Like, i had my DS Lite, then i got a DS i for Christmas, so i gave the DS Lite to her. I got my 3DS a month ago, and gave my sis the DSi. and my sister still lets me use the DSi to make flips, i'm working on one right now! :)
    Your 10 and I thought I was the youngest member here I'm 11 and my birth day is on April 28.
    M
    sorry i havent been on in a couple of days... i would have responded sooner...
    M
    sure... what was your idea? i can probably help you... even while i am doing work on my zelda movie project (i am not working too vigorously on it at the moment)...
    Its Okay But Sorry I can't Take it because I just got this Sig Someone made me and I am making me a Metriod Other m signature Now
    There's a button in the top right corner of the page. It should have bucket of paint icon.
    Awwwh :C That sounds delicious~
    And lol, I'm not doing much.... time seems to be going by really slowly for me as well at the moment :c
    Ah. Well either way nothing can be done unless I can see the messages. Use the report button otherwise nothing can be done.

And My Stuff is the tab where it shows the items you've purchased in the Market.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom