• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Hylian Knight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I've never played any Metroid games, but I've heard they're really good:). Maybe once I eventually get money, I'll try one out, but I have no job, so who knows when that'll be?lol
    No, I haven't, but in my gaming experience, any 100% run is difficult and impressive:)
    I just didn't want to sound completely stupid by asking what the game was lol.
    Do you mind telling me what it is? I don't want to bug you:)
    WOW!
    I haven't been on much recently either. I've been busy with school and running the other site. I recently quit the other site though, so I should be back on here more often:)
    haha he's my favorite guitarist, and I am also a guitarists (I recently got a Les Paul tattooed on my back, which is what both he and I use. I'll include a pic:) )

I have that black one, his are much nicer:)

so what have you been up to?
    I'm a huge Slash fan, so I like to watch him play live a lot, because I like to emulate his style of playing, and he improvises on a lot of solos, so I get to see more of his talents that way. Slash is the guitarist from Guns N' Roses, Slash's Snakepit, and Velvet Revolver, in case you didn't know (oh and he also has a solo album out now).
    Yeah, but its OK......................................................................................................
    Yeah, but now we have kinda slowed down so whatever................................................................
    WW and MC, train riding music from ST, fire temple (WW) dark hyrule castle (MC) sand temple (ST)
    bunny hood of course :)
    i wish for skyward sword, right now....
    W
    TP (The entire game, Hyrule castle, first 3 dungeons), Oot (the ocarina, spirit temple and the final dungeon), MM (the masks). Fierce Deity mask is just amazing. idk if tht counts. My wish? that the world would be a better place to live in every aspect.
    id love to play MM but to be thruthful that game would scare the crap out of me and im kinda not liking OOT styles because im stuck on the forest temple where you have to defeat the three stalfos in a certain amount of time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom