• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Kaleb Dampf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Whateves man whateves. I guess we both had our faults, end of story. I'm not trying to start something, it was all a giant misunderstanding. Sorry bro. Let's start new.
    There is no way I'm presenting myself as a girl, my avatar is of Torrie Wilson unless she was a Zelda fan why would any girl make their avatar be of another hot chick. I also find it strange how you switched topics and opened up with the most obvious begining of "soooooo...".
    I
    so who's you favorite character on Silver chair?
    Umm, I'm a dude. And also, you shouldn't hit on girls on forums either. So yeah, I'm gonna report you.
    I
    nothing much is new... OH! last night my sisters,Mom,and I watched the Voyage of the Dawn Treader!!! :D

ok,I HONESTLY have to say...it was boring... but I'm glad I got to watch it.

so...what about you? what's new?
    Well obviously Zelda, duh.:lol: And yeah I'm a fan of the Metroid series.:) I got all of them except Super Metroid and Return of Samus. I really need to get Super Metroid. I haven't played all of them but will eventually get to them. I really like Metroid Fusion though.
    I
    Hey Kaleb!

I like your profile picture and Avatar :D
    Yeah, I got narnia ice cream to join here too, in the name of ice cream! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom