• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
AllieHaxorNova
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• This is a page from Dragon Ball Multiverse that I found really funny.
    Haha thanks. I used it like 5 years ago on the GameSpot forums and decided it was a good choice for on here ;)
    Nah, I don't need to post one. Well, have a good day. And see you soon. (Only on Brawl. Be on every night from eight to nine and on weekends in the afternoons and night.) BYE!!! *hugs.:)*
    The time I will be on at night will be eight to nine. And on Weekends, in the afternoon. So, I hope to see you on there:). Have a good day. And see you... ugh. never. (except on SSB:cool: Bye:).
    Well, that was fun. Okay, so I'll be online on SSBB every night. So, we can play. (Good-Bye, BG and Zelda Dungeon.:).)
    Hmmm... :). All right. Sounds good. I misread the time on my computer haha. I'll be online at one thirty. Or so, I'm on right now just watching other people play. (And don't expect me to be on here a lot like I said, I might not get back on. I just get on to see when you can play. Until we set a time where we both get on. This is the only way I know when you're on.)
    Heh, yeah... :)
    I guess there's something good about everything... :)

EDIT: I have to leave. See you later!
    Ahh okay. I'll wait. Just watching some battles is all.:). When you're back let me know, so we can brawl. (I'm gonna log off for a bit. I'll be back on at two.:))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom