• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Nepolink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• xD tetra is so friendly i see she enjoy to chat a-lot LoL, (pirate princess and the seas)
    I see you joined. Thanks for joining the site, Nepo, hope it's not a major disappointment lol. Have fun, I'll be active in both places, so don't think for one minute that I will leave this place simply because I made my site. No, I'll still be very active here. ^^
    Haha thanks!! it is quite the "awsome" show. :P Its a classic it seems everybody can recognize the show or have watched it some time
    Nah, It was back home from my brothers, Not to school :lol:...I don't have school for another 2 weeks :D

I'm not sure what site it may be then :hmm:
    I see. Well, perhaps we can rp some place. Oh, also, I think I am done with the main stuff, so the website should be opened right now. I'll post it up in the Outside world forum here, so others can see it.
    Oh I see. Nepo's eyes look awesome with that red slash, makes her look bad.

Also, it is good to see you are active on forums, I love them too, I love posting and making friends. For my site I will be looking for staff contributors, and since you are good at art, perhaps you could sign up as one.
    Ok, I'll be sure to avoid the blood work, because I really don't like bloody stuff. ^^

Woot, I am almost done setting up the links for all the indexes. After I get that done, all I have to do is setup the forums and the chat, so I am making headways.
    I also liked the background, I figured Tetra is a pirate, so the background looks like the ocean. ^^
    I like your art work, it's very nice. Mine sucks, so I really choke laughing when I see it. I'll be sure to upload something so you can laugh at it too. ^^

--I'll pm you a link to the site, right now I don't want to post it in your profile because I don't want other peeps to see it yet, their laughs can wait. ^^
    Yes, the flu is dangerous. So it's already that late over there, huh? Hey, Nepo, have you ever gone to see a soccer match? Are you into soccer over there?

Also, the website is a fan site for Tetra. You can take a look at it if you want, but it's not much. Just ask me for the link and I'll gladly give it to you, just don't laugh from what you see. ^^
    It's nine-seventeen a.m. here. I woke up feeling kind of ill, the flu, but I feel great nonetheless. I could probably blame my web site for my happiness, I am almost done with it. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom