• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
TheGreen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Lol I kind of lost the drawing tablet so I had to try and use my laptop mouse XD But you're welcome anyway :33
    Did you think you could get away without the entire community realising is was your birthday? :P
    Bleach was awesome! I loved it when you had that pic as your avatar! XD I didint watch all of them but they were cool!
    Hey TheGreen I just wanna thank you for reminding everyone about the video game deathmatch. Hopefully, that will tip the scales and Zelda will win. :)
    haha thanks. I've picked up some classic Batman trades but haven't read them yet. And I really have to play Arkham Asylum, I keep hearing good things about it.
    I've been wondering...who are the Batman villains in your sig? I don't know much about Batman but those characters look pretty cool.
    Really, well thank you. I was having a lot of trouble adjusting to play as mafia lol. I'm not that good at being anti-town T_T lol.
    Haha yeah, your play style really work well. The town and mafia left you alone for a good while. In the end it was really only I and (mostly) Bay who thought you were someone to get lynched. The night I was taken out I started to think that the serial kill was Scarecrow. Though I didn't figure out that you where the Scarecrow until I died.
    Eh you probably would have gotten away with it if Jo hadn't got after you so much. The poisoning was great, it really did make things confusing. I bet you had fun with that :D

Well played sir, well played.
    Hello I've Seen You Around The Forums And Thought I'd Introduce Myself I'm Gunner :) And I lOve Makiing nEw Friend s:D Are You Excited For SS and OoT 3D :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom