• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
AllieHaxorNova
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• she called your avatar cute, which makes me laugh, because usually she yells when i join these websites. shut up doctor phil! (grandmas watching doctor phil)
    you missed the saturday night cheesy-old horror movie! there was another idiot kid, and he found 200 dollars, and this lawyer tried killing him for the money, but a ghost came and killed him, so the kid got away. when the ghosts left, he said "i hope they come back soon." (moron)
    hello! guess what my mom said about you, because she always watches me on here.
    no prob!
    I like that wolf rp thing,
    oh dude, I won't be online all the time so can you like give me info every once in a while?
    you think? the pain was horrible! but now i have medicine so im just half deaf.
    that sucks. guess what? i have strep ear!D: theres this weird thing in my ear that looks like your throat when you have strep throatD:. im half deaf right now! and soon it will pop and puss will come out:sick:
    Oh, and since In it I have maid the change fromwarrio to medicane wolf apprentice you should change that one thread, the "what part of the pack would you like to be?" Thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom