• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
dcgames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• P
    Hey ! Didn't know if you saw my post so I just wanted to drop a line to say thank you again for the sig and avatar ! : ) Really appreciate you taking the time to make them for me.
    navi: You're very welcome. I'm glad you like them :)

LinkLover: You don't need to apologize - I am the one who is sorry.
    I am so sorry dcgames. I haven't been on lately, and you made that for me, and I didn't get to even reply before you deleted it. I been so busy lately that I haven't had time to even get on the computer, let alone ZD. I am so sorry that I didn't reply and you wasted you time making it. I would have liked to see it, but I kept you waiting. I, again, am super sorry. :(
    Sol: No problem, and thanks for the compliment. If you want the avatar just let me know.

Hylian Knight: I had the SNES version and then I got the ported one for the Gameboy. It's still my favorite RPG of all time. The game is HUGE, the story is epic, and all the characters are awesome. I especially liked Locke (the Thief) and Moog.

enemytracker: Thanks for the welcome :)
    No it's the DS Version but I've played the SNES version 1st for a little while at my Bro-in-laws' house it's just that I don't own an SNES at all and I really wanted FF3. I played it up to the Fire Crystal at Bro-in-laws and that was enough to get me to want it.

Not that you really care but I'm at Doga's Grotto where you fight Unei and Doga as bosses I died at them once.
    Oops! I'm really sorry. I didn't know HoM was making it until I woke up! My bad.

I really like what you did, though. Thanks for the effort.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom