• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Linknerd09
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Awww, summer school's never fun. Speaking of summer, why isn't it here yet? I wish it would be so I wouldn't have to deal with snow anymore:lol:
    Awesome. I'm glad I got mine, got it for Christmas last year and love it.*is on it 24/7* XD
    Ummmm....GameStop to HylianStop. Wow, this is harder than I thought. I will make a list and make a thread for it tommorrow. I will tell you when I get it up.
    Hmmm...I think what you have to do is go to where the little box with the different codes and grab the one that has the
    I'm good, though I have something I gotta do for tomorrow and can't think of any ideas for. XD
    Well, he's fine. I think he did it on perpus. So, he has lunch detention for two days and I.S.S. when we come back for Spring Break.
    (And I'm not being mean to him in ANY way when I'm saying he's blind. I'm just tellign ya. 'Cause my vision is no better hahaha.)
    Yes, I figured that.:). But my computer isn't Spanish so, it can't put one. Anyways, I've had a goood day at school. One of my friends at school called 911. He's blind so, he couldn't see the phone. But he got in HUGE trouble for that.
    Eating Hylian Doritos. Only heros are allowed to eat them, and since I keeping saving Hyrule with Link, I guess I am a hero. :) I am also listening to breath by breaking benjamin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom