• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• You said you're a libertarian, right? I skimmed one of your posts in the National Debt thread and that's what I gathered.

If so, it's great to see another one here. Actually, I'm not entirely sure I am a libertarian, but I do have a Nozickian concept of rights and government's role (it's very accurate to call me a minarchist). Many libertarians tell me I am not one because I favor government intervention in the internet in certain circumstances, including distribution of privacy-violating videos/audio, and select few other things.

However, on most of the important things I agree with libertarians, and am always glad to participate in conversations with them. I call myself one because it more accurately represents my views than the ambiguous designation of "conservative," even if I have respect for classical (pre-Buckley) conservatism.

Hope to see you around the MD! We could use more advocates for limited government.
    If you ever get stuck or need help in MM before you make a Help Thread ask me, I'll probably be able to give you the answer or at least in the right direction.
    Welcome to ZD don’t forget to read the rules.

Your Fav LoZ game/games and Fav BGM/BGMs in those games?, Fav MM mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace) TP(Hidden Skill, Hyrule Field, Hidden Village) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)
    I'm pretty sure that you'd much rather ask me questions. Again, welcome to the Dungeon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom