• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Fiery Klongo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I haven't had to put up with it directly since I was little, but hearing what thier going through now...It's kinda depressing, really, seeing all these people who think that drugs and stuff will make them feel better.
    Yeah, I've been against drugs and stuff since I understood what they were. I've seen two of my uncles suffer because of them for a long time. Have you become a member?
    Cool User Name why does Klongo sound familiar?

Your Fav LoZ game/games and Fav BGM/BGMs in those games?, Fav MM mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace) TP(Hidden Skill, Hyrule Field, Hidden Village) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)
    I believe the graphics of the N64 have aged the worst out of all the older systems when taken from their era. Most people can see and deal with 8, 16 and 32bit graphics. But 64bit polygons seems to annoy people these days.
    lol yea, that is kind of my posting style here. I have a habit of writing longer replies like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom