• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Nicole
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• L
    ty hey do u no the user of the site owner i want to get in contact with him and chat about a few things
    Haha yeah I like it :) And no, lol. I figured out how to jump through the boss door almost right after I got the longshot.
    Lol, I'm such a cheater!!
    Fine, I'm a n00b when it comes to punctuation, but you're veteran at it. :D
    :blank: What can you not make it out for yourself Everyone spells it like that I can't believe you'd judge me on such a nondebatable matter I am completely insulted But I think I can forgive you for calling me a n00b Aren't we all noobs after all Yes we can't help but think high of ourselves and lowly of others 'cause we're in our own world all the time So of course I can forgive my "n00bness" on this issue
    :devil: How dare you! I shall strike your slain nasty, jocular troll corpse with lightning and be done with this annoyance!

:ganondorf:, huh? I wonder if there's a :zelda:.

Edit: Yep!
    No. Now you are a slain nasty, jocular troll. :lol:

Yes, anytime you need a synonym, you may turn to me, and I'll provide you with the best one possible. XD We make such a great team!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom