• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
romani64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• :D I have always been wondering what someone who has never been to Europe thinks of Europe! So, what do you think?! =\

And yeah, I do agree that the BW is awesome, I am actually listening to it right now! :lol:
    i am a dork.
    a dork who watches to much of kirby; right back at ya!
    ...yes...there is a kirby TV show...
    .......and no i am not to old to watch it....o_O
    Romani my friend, B&W are coming up really soon now, on Friday for me! :D I don't know about you but if you live in the US of A you'll get it a little later than here in Europe.
    sitten in mai living room...with super smash bros. brawl playing the gerudo valley theme.
    its very addicting, that game o_O
    I'm good, my computer has been down for a while. I noticed that the RP's have been dieing a little , unfortuatly.
    lots of people like pokemon, kirby and zelda........a lot more than i expected...i dont know anyone that likes zelda of pokemon..................just one friend of mine that likes kirby (ever since i liked it,which started a month ago >.<)
    dark terminians is dead...no one goes on there anymore.......:,(
    and thank you all for proving me wrong. im not the only person that likes zelda.and i still have never actually MET a person that does...
    its still fiiine thoouuugh......bleh im going to play kirby air ride. :)
    Thanks :) Also I see you are a fan of the pokemon series, I can't wait for Black & white to come out.
    I'll get White version, as Iris is the last gym leader there! And I choose Oshawott as my starter! :)
    Oshawott seems to be the least popular out of the new starter Pokémon though...

What about you?!
    Oh-Hoy there Romani!
    Thanks much for joining my OoT3D group! It's appreciated! :D

BTW, you seem to be a Pokémon fan, so am I! So, what do you think of the new 5:th generation Blach and White?! =\
    Thanks for the friend request. Looks like you're pretty new here too. I'd suggest toning down the colors here on your profile, it makes your page a little hard to read. But, welcome to the forums and be sure to read the rules!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom