• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Young Link
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• yeah i like using the mask more but i never got more magic do im gonna go back to woodfall and get all the fairys for more magic
    I always have difficulties answering these sorts of questions "How you doing?", "What's up", "How are you?", "How is it going?"!
    But anyway, I'm feelin' GOOD! :D School begins tomorrow after the break though, but it's just to work really hard, as it is soon over! :D

So how are you today?!
    Yeah, first you go to the Market section in the top left corner. When you get there, select "User Title Glow", then select a color, and then buy it for some RepPoints. You should have enough.

I'm happy to help! ;)
    Hello there Grasshopper, thanks much for joining my Koji Kondo group!! :D

BTW, when you answer someones visitor message, you should write in their profile, not in your own, otherwise the one you are subscribing to won't notice it. :)
    LOL why do ya have to put 50 characters just to say something? I'd have to write a whole paragraph just to say one thing if that makes since. Hah, well, I must be bored. Oh well:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom