• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
arkvoodle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Woah, wut? Btw, do you have Skype? I just got it, if so I would like to talk to you. ^^
    Probably not, they won't be a 12, they'll be more likely 15 or 18 age certificates, so no. Have you seen them?
    I thought the ending was mainly good, with Ryuk and Near (PS, I am now Near :P) but I suppose Light/Kira himself could have died in a better way, really. But L should not have died for real. D:
    Ark! I finished Death Note in just under 2 days! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. The ending. *interwebz hug* :kawaii: I loved that so much. My mum started watching it with me, she wanted to know whether it was suitable. XD
    No no! I have my own cake. *Pushes double shortcake back* Did you think I was that evil? :O Oh and go on the sb because I only have my phone as of about 3 seconds.
    Haha, that is something we share. I eat so much cake and sugar and I still stay mega skinny. It's useful, I suppose. But I get tired of people saying that they feel like they'll break me if they hug me. -_- And may I join in with the cake noming?
    What would I do without you, Voodle? :P You seriously do remind me of L though. The cakes,the personality. And oh, I got you some shortcake. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom