• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hyrule Warriors. I'm almost done with MQ Map and try to get the level 3 weapons for Cia and Wizzro (I already got Volga's weapons). Plus of course the 8-bit weapons for the others. I also try to get the final heart pieces and skulltulas in Adventure Map.

-Tomb Raider (2013)
-Zelda: Triforce Heroes
-Splatoon
-Metroid Prime
I'm sure I'm gonna play Portal and Portal 2 for the millionth time each sometime soon.

D

Deleted member 81859

Fantasy Life. I'm stuck in Cook because I have to start Angler to proceed any farther, and I don't want to do that. But I hit Lv. 100!
Also, I want to play FE: Awakening again because I'm trash. Don't know whether I should marry Sumia or Tiki tho. Or marry Chrom to complete the circle.
Also, I'm a Squid now.

No More Heroes 2- This game would be more awesome if it didn't have 3 minutes of action in-between ten minutes of loading screen. Still damn good though.

It cracks me up that New Destroyman has a Crotch Cannon. I like Shinobu better, then Travis.

Started playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2 quite a bit (again). Also playing The Last of Us for the MP trophies still, and tonight I should get my Resident Evil Origins disc in the mail :D.

D

Deleted member 81859

I went over to my friend's yesterday and he chucked a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D at me and said to keep it.

So I'm playing that I guess?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom