• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite type of soup

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What is your favourite type of soup?
I have three that I really enjoy. The Tom Kha Gai which is a spicy Thai chicken and coconut soup is probably my absolute favourite, really tasty.
I also like Leek and potato soup and Beef consommé.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
One of my favorite types of soup is clam chowder. I also really like seafood bisques. Italian wedding soup isn't bad, either. I actually got to have a scallop bisque with bacon bits at my campus right before the end of the semester. It was one of the best soups I've ever had.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite type of soup would have to be potato and yet somehow not many places can make a good creamy potato soup. It's always all watery and gross.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
If not tomato, probably chicken & noodle soup. :) But there's so much you can do with soup that I rarely stick to just one. Made a lovely mushroom soup last week-end. <3

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm a fan of good ol' mushroom soup. Chicken noodle soup is also a favourite; my family use to make it from scratch, complete with homemade egg noodles. It was splendid.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
GAZPACHO.

Just kidding, i've never had gazpacho. I guess Tomato soup is my favorite. I haven't really had many soups.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Pumpkin, potato and leek, mushroom, or harvest vegetable type soups are my preference, but I'm not all that fond of soup as a whole. I prefer broths and consommé better; mainly of the chicken or beef flavoured variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom