• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you sit?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I usually sit on my right foot. Dont know why, I havent been able too sit normal since I was a kid. And thats if you can actually get me to sit down. Im a very restless person.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I tend to sit with one leg tucked behind my knee, preferably in a recliner or the end of the couch. Sometimes I sit crosslegged (or with both legs bent to one side), but if I have a footstool I can also sit with my legs stretched out.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I tend to get bored of sitting in one place for a long time, so I'll just switch sitting positions all the time in one sitting.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I change my sitting posture a lot between the following:

-Both feet flat on the floor
-Both feet crossed on the floor
-Cross-legged
-One foot flat on the floor, with the other leg horizontal (usually the left leg is horizontal)

D

Deleted member 14134

The way I sit annoys a lot of people for some reason though.
I for one am quite annoyed with the way you sit. I'm not racist, it's just the way I was born.

For me though, I usually shift in my seat or not, I don't fidget, I just switch my position every once and a while. Also it depends on what type of chair I'm sitting on and what's around me at the time. I guess I'm a true jack of all sitting positions type guy.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It varies: sometimes I cross my legs -- usually with my left foot resting above my knee (like I am right now), or I'll sit with my legs spread and my body slumped in a chair. It's not very "lady-like", but I've stopped caring years ago. X)

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
It depends. At home I usually sit on a couch with the footrest up and my legs hanging off the side (Which makes me question why I ever have the footrest up at all.) If I'm sitting in a chair, I'm usually slumped back with my legs spread out and feet firmly on the ground, or sitting up straight with my feet either crossed or spread out like when I'm slouching.

Mido

Version 1
I guess people have always pointed out that I sit indian style all of the time, which is true. I find it rather comfortable. Sometimes, I'll break out into a full-on lotus postion, but normally I just cross my legs as usual. I can never find myself sitting normally in most situations!

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I like to manspread. It's the most comfortable.

But if I'm on the couch, I like to have my left leg on the couch, my right leg on my coffee table, and I rest against a cushion on the arm rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom