• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Peachy's Bootyful Greefix

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Blend-29.png

Blend-30.png

More kawaii des than your pathetically inferior mind can handle.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
All of your new signatures are great sis! Keep up the great and amazing work! I do hope to see more in the future now that we are the season of summer. I might ask you for a new avatar once I'm done with the Koopa avy army to which who knows how long that will last? :P Anway, keep up the great and amazing art sis! You truly are amazing when you come to your art! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Once again sis, you have done a great jump in your graphics! I really love the coloring of your latest graphic, especially since it features Rosalina. Keep up with the beautiful creations sis! :3c

Fig

The Altruist
Super cute sis! I will admit that I was puzzled and rather conflicted on Agitha's reveal as a playable character for Hyrule Warriors. After a few hours of discussion about Agitha, she did eventually warm up to me and I do hope that she will be a great character to use! I love the art style for this graphic sis as it really bring warmth to me seeing an adorable version of characters from time to time. It kinda of reminds me of a Paper Mario style and I do love that style of art! Keep up the great work sis!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Super cute sis! I will admit that I was puzzled and rather conflicted on Agitha's reveal as a playable character for Hyrule Warriors. After a few hours of discussion about Agitha, she did eventually warm up to me and I do hope that she will be a great character to use! I love the art style for this graphic sis as it really bring warmth to me seeing an adorable version of characters from time to time. It kinda of reminds me of a Paper Mario style and I do love that style of art! Keep up the great work sis!

Thanks ^^ I always imagined Agitha had an adorable little scrap-book or something, so that's what inspired this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom