• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Blah.

and moody.

I hate being moody SO MUCH >.<

I wish I could just take my moodswings and force them into a corner for a few days until they've learned their lesson.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm getting that "tired but not tired" vibe right now. This usually happens after I do something for at least several consistent hours at a time and because I played Smash Bros for about 3-5 hours today, I do feel like all of my energy has been depleted but at the same time I'm not tired to just go to bed. Perhaps I just need to intake a few snacks and I will regain some of my energy.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm getting that "tired but not tired" vibe right now. This usually happens after I do something for at least several consistent hours at a time and because I played Smash Bros for about 3-5 hours today, I do feel like all of my energy has been depleted but at the same time I'm not tired to just go to bed. Perhaps I just need to intake a few snacks and I will regain some of my energy.

Or you can be a good boy and lay down with me :P

****ed right now because I'm going back to the state park to climb up a big mountain once again. Yeah, it's not like my right foot's extremely bad or anything (I broke it back in 2011). -___-

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I asked a girl I had eyes for for a few weeks out for coffee this week, and she turned me down. She's an elementary teacher, and she said she's gonna be really busy with getting ready for end-of-year testing. A really good excuse to turn a guy down with, to be honest, it makes perfect sense. But it still sucks for me.

So, I'm kinda sorta bummed out, but kinda not really either. This was the first time I've been able to actually talk to her, since the opportunity simply hasn't presented itself before today. And I let it be known what my intentions are from the get-go; I let her know on the first day that I am interested in being more than just friends. And she turned me down. Oh well, I gave it my best effort on the first chance I got, I've got no regrets. I'll just move on.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I am in a good mood. I enjoyed today's sermon, having a call with Mars, watched a view of my subscribed channels, and I'm relaxed due to having no homework for my classes right now. Life is pretty sweet right now. ^^

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I feel kinda happy but not a lot. I guess that in a scale of happy i'm in a 2/10.

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I am feeling very relaxed and calm after such a long day yesterday. Though I am relaxed right now, I am in a bit of pain after that excessive workout yesterday. It's probably because I am not use to such an intense workout. Thankfully that will only last for the next two months or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom