• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Atticus' Super Ridiculous And Incredibly Stupid Graphics

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
tag_by_turbo_chan-d7c1htw.png

thingtag_by_turbo_chan-d7dt2sx.png

victorian1_by_turbo_chan-d7e83lv.png

bob410sig_by_turbo_chan-d7ea4qb.png

practicee_by_turbo_chan-d7eaob3.png

Fig

The Altruist
These are beautiful Atts! :O Though I'm sure I don't know any of these characters, I love the dedication and effort that you put into your graphics. I believe in the near future, I might have a request for you once I can find my pictures that I want to be used of course. ;p Nonetheless, your work is just breathtaking to see! Keep up the amazing work Atts! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
These are beautiful Atts! I really love the quality and depth that you put into your graphics! The lighting and the textures are simply enjoyable! I really do hope you make more graphics in the nearby future! ^^

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
These are so beautiful that my eyes can't handle the beauty...ifiseearinandlenkagamineonemylifewillbecomplete

Fig

The Altruist
Atts your graphics are simply beautiful! I really love the colors, texture, and designs of each of your graphics. Each of them have a lot of personality and depth between each one. What I really love even more is that how much the colors reflects the targeted character on the graphic. Vivid and bright colors while still giving individual personalities to your graphics? Incredible!!! Keep up the great and beautiful work! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
What are you talking about? These are absolutely gorgeous! Comparing this set of graphics to your last set of graphics, they actually look on par! The textures and style of your graphics are still thrilling to see! Its great to see that even after over a month since the last time you did graphics, you are still doing a magnificent job! Kudos to you Atts! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom