• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I think I figured out my problem in life: I'm horrible at being a person and I have no understanding of how to interact with other people.

Honey, that doesn't make you horrible at being a person. It MAKES you a person :P
And don't worry, I'm bad at interacting with people too. The only reason I'm so "social" here is because I know so many people.

Phyllis Diller is hilarious. I'm watching the episode of The New Scooby-Doo Movies that's she's on. It's a fun time.
Also, I find it weird how I always get a bunch of notifications on my phone when I sleep, but when I'm awake nothing ever happens.

I think I figured out my problem in life: I'm horrible at being a person and I have no understanding of how to interact with other people.

Draco, you need to have more confidence in yourself.

This same problem plagued me for years, and there are still little traces of it in my personality. Meeting new people makes me nervous, but breaking that ice is the hardest step. After you've done that, it's much easier to maintain a conversation and discover a person's interests. Other people experience anxiety too so just be bold and make the first move.

There has been a recent societal push against introversion, yet there is nothing wrong with inner reflection and pensiveness. I think it helps people discover their identity. Don't be shy and put that into effect.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm honestly thinking about getting myself a new laptop for my birthday this year. My old one, even when it's fixed, it will still give me a lot of problems anyway.
I bought myself a new laptop a few weeks ago. My old one was really rubbish. Go for it Bell and get yourself a new laptop :)

I ask myself why do I have to leave for a few hours again? I'm just settled at home and don't wanna get outside again

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The thing I hate most about being the only male in a house full of women is the times I wonder what those brownish red marks on the toilet seat are and how much I hope it's not what I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom