• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Questions You Hate Being Asked

Sweets

the lone swordsman
currently nowhere or time for that matter
Here we go
" what are you doing"
" why"
"Who are you dating"
" why are you not dating anyone"
"Are you gay"
"Are you done with your homework"
"Why won't you go out with <name here>"
"Why are you so depressing"
I will spare you form the rest of the list

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Typical twin questions.

"Have you ever switched places?" "Can you feel each other's pain?" "Which one are you?" "Is it fun being a twin?" etc. etc.

Memory

Forgotten Life
I REALLY hate it when someone assumes that I'm a rich girl.
"So you're the rich kind of girl huh?"

"Whoah you're a rich girl?"

"Man you're rich haha"

I want to have a normal life. It's not like that I'm rich. I just come from a rich family, that's all! Seriously, all my money? They all came from my parents. And fyi, they don't even give me THAT much. I don't live in a mansion or anything. I don't have a chauffeur or anything. I'm just a girl who wants a normal life. I do realize that some of my friends aren't that rich but oh gosh come on. I'M NO DIFFERENT. I'M POOR. MY FAMILY(clan) IS RICH. I really really really REALLY hate it when someone questions me these things.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I have a few more.

• "Why do you hate god?" [For being an atheist]
  • "Why are you so angry?" [Usually for being an atheist, but also for not agreeing with feminism.]
  • "Why do you hate women?" [For not agreeing with feminism.]
  • "Why are you such a misogynist?" [For not agreeing with feminism]
  • "Why are you against science?" [ For not agreeing with the myth of global warming.]
  • "Why do you worship Fox News?" [ For not agreeing with global warming or feminism -- despite my known atheism]

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Why don't you have a boyfriend?"
"Would you rather have a girlfriend?"

No. I would rather you all get your noses out of my personal life.

Also, while reading:
"What are you reading?"
And then any other question after that. I'm reading. I do not want to be disturbed. BEGONE.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I have a new one; asking me what I'm doing when I'm right in the middle of doing it. I appreciate people's curiosity but man it ruins your concentration. And then I'm aware someone is watching me... Leave meh alone! :P

"How old are you?" I began to go bald early and I get this question. Nearly. Every. DAY. It's the most annoying thing ever haha

"why are you so weird?" I was born this way.

"why are you so mean?" Childhood complications.

"why don't you talk a lot?" idk

"How do you do do your make up like that?" I'm not wearing any.

"why don't you smile a lot?" because I don't have to.

"How old are you?" none of your business.

you know, stuff like that.

キラ

Yo!
I don't even want to talk to you right now, you ignorant little mainstream public schooler. So leave me alone and bring your rude, ignorant self to people who actually mesh with rude, ignorant people like you.

Are you saying that people who went to public school are ignorant? Also, didn't know that you were a hipster for being homeschooled and were mainstream for going to public school...?

"Are you gay?"

"Aren't you afraid of dying alone if you don't make friends?"
- You're lucky I'm a pacifist.

"[Blah, blah, blah] grandchildren..."
- Mom, no. For the last time, no. GDI.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
"What's that?" *Points at what's on my screen*
"Why do you always minimize what you're doing when I come over?" To avoid all of your other questions that would come up if you saw what it was.
"Why are you so hateful?" Oh gee. Maybe if you weren't always in my bubble and asking me all these questions instead of doing what your supposed to be doing, I would be a little nicer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom