• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

bunny

birb overlord
Dang, you put a lot of effort into these FE drawings. I can tell because there's so much detail, especially on the coat. I've been seeing a lot of improvement in your work lately; keep it up! I can't wait to see more!

Oh my LORD, Vio, how can you say that that's ugly?! I agree with Abi, the detail on that is simply stunning! Proportions can be brutal, but your art style is still stunning--I can never get up to that level of detail! And I love FEA! Well, I've yet to play it, but I adore what I've seen of it. So no, please don't say your art is ugly, it's breathtaking.

I should check your threat more often!

Fig

The Altruist
Dang Vio! You are really improving in such a short time! I really love it when you draw FE style. Keep up the beautiful and talented work that you always execute with such ease and grace! Have a Shine Sprite for your hard work and effort throughout the time I've seen your artwork! (>^~^)> :shinesprite:

キラ

Yo!
So, I just looked at all of the pages of this thread and even though the first few drawings were good, I literally just watched as you grew as an artist over a year and you've become so much better! All of you drawings are so kawaii, I just really like the anime/manga art style that you draw in! That most recent picture of Kirito, with his eyes, those eyes were the best eyes you ever drew! They are so nice! I don't know, I really like anime eyes!

I hope to see more drawings from you! You just keep getting better and better! ^^

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
new arts whee

tumblr_n1wn7fNqUB1sl6zjjo1_1280.jpg

wat if Armin is a soldier?? even tho he already is

tumblr_n1wn7fNqUB1sl6zjjo2_1280.jpg

what are details

tumblr_n1wn7fNqUB1sl6zjjo3_1280.jpg

2spoopy4me, dipper

eRMAGERD

ARMIN

ASUNA(??? I THINK IT MUST BE, SHADDAP YOUR DETAILS ROCK THATS ACTUALLY DEFINITELY ASUNA)

DIPPER

AAAAAAAH :D

Oh my Chaos, I seriously can't get enough of your artwork! Keep draaaawing, Viooooo! ^^

also, you can background. Why can you background and I can't. No fair. Teach me how to background, Vio.

Fig

The Altruist
new arts whee

tumblr_n1wn7fNqUB1sl6zjjo1_1280.jpg

wat if Armin is a soldier?? even tho he already is

tumblr_n1wn7fNqUB1sl6zjjo2_1280.jpg

what are details

tumblr_n1wn7fNqUB1sl6zjjo3_1280.jpg

2spoopy4me, dipper

Violet, these drawings are incredible. Armin looks so professional in his new attire. I like it, it really suits the little guy. Plus the fact that he reminds me of the soldiers' uniform in Spirit Tracks is pretty cool. Is that Asuna? It is! I love Asuna! She looks very kawaii! I personally love it the most from the three! X3 Now I may not be knowledgeable with who's Dipper but I really like your artstyle and how you portrayed him! Keep up the beautiful and amazing work Vio! You really have come a long way! It's amazing how much you have improved throughout these last few weeks!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
tumblr_n2odnkHakH1sl6zjjo1_500.jpg

How do you even draw two bananas and two apples? And how do you shade? This was acquired in the drawing that I was supposed to do in my exam (Aspects of the shape, and most importantly the tone of shading).

I got a 75%, and in my class, that's considered an A. At least I got an A. But the highest score in the class was an 80..

Fig

The Altruist
tumblr_n2odnkHakH1sl6zjjo1_500.jpg

How do you even draw two bananas and two apples? And how do you shade? This was acquired in the drawing that I was supposed to do in my exam (Aspects of the shape, and most importantly the tone of shading).

I got a 75%, and in my class, that's considered an A. At least I got an A. But the highest score in the class was an 80..

Wow these are truly magnificent Vio! Who knew you were good at drawing fruit!? The next logical step is for you to draw a Fig and give it an Attack on Titan design full bowl of fruit! You are really improving a whole lot Vio! Really? 75% is considered an A in your class? Huh. Now I know where to study for my engineering career Violet, you don't have to worry about being the best. You are just 5% away from the highest given grade on your assignment. That means you are in the top when it comes to your assignments! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work that you have done Vio! (>^~^)> <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom