• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tales of the Chosen Three

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"Oh, this is awesome!" Val said, perking up. She examined the map. "I'm gonna need a case of red potion and a case of green if you can spare it. I can send some of my spare troops to protect your shop or bodyguard you or something." (She was trying to offer a service, knowing how the potion-maker did her business).

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"No, I would prefer it if you got it yourself," she says. "A case of these potions would require a great service... Maybe for a later date. Work with Raenis here. He covers most your debts, actually..
"N... No I don't..." He is embarrassed.

((Oh geez. This looked like I missed so much more than I actually did. I was worried for a second there!))

Aren followed quietly, waiting for a lull in the conversation(or rather, for his swamped Creator to get to this thread) before he spoke up. "I'd be glad to come with you, Val, if you need me. I'm sure my colleagues can handle things around here for however long it takes. Speaking of which, how long will it take?" He leaned on the table, brow furrowing slightly as he scanned the familiar Lanayru shape inscribed on the map. "And where exactly are we going? For that matter, when do we set off?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"The three Chosen on a quest!" Raenis perks up at that, grinning. "Plus a couple extras." He gives a sidelong glance at Bella, whose attention is all on the map, marking and writing in a smooth, flowing cursive.

A smile lights Aren's face, still watching the map as Bella wrote. It was odd to picture him as nineteen--he had one of those timeless gazes that could be much younger or much, much older. "Yep. And it doesn't hurt to have a bit more help. Should I thank the King for sending you on this now or after we're done with it and no one died, Val?"

The shadow watches the scene with a small smile, finally a chance to get out of this town. It would do him to escape the dusky and dark, he always liked the desert. It would be nice to get out though, and he could watch all the chosen at once. This was a better chance than she had hoped for. She moves silently over so she can see the map.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"I was given a week to prepare," Val answers. "Enough time to hand-select members for the expedition. And I think you should thank the King later, when we've had success and are laden with treasures - rare flowers, timeshift stones, records of new species and the like."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke hadn't realized he'd stopped his exploring to listen to Ms. Valley, as she told her friends about an adventure. He liked adventures, they were always so exciting! Just hearing about them made him happy.

((meeeeeeerp. Please excuse my utter merpiness.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She looks up and sees the lurker in the ceiling. She smiles and waves at Azalea, the Sheikah a good friend of hers.

Az as she is known about glares at Belladonna. That lady was always giving away her position, the shadow quickly moved so if anyone else were to look up they wouldn't see her, but still close enough to see the map on the table.

Bella was a good friend of the Az having done a lot of trade with her, rare ingredients for almost impossible to make poisons, it was a good trade and the two had become friends.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke tilted his head when the dark lady waved at the ceiling. He then looked up himself, and saw the secret person playing hide 'n seek. So of course he ran up to the lady and started shushing her. "He's hidin'!" The blonde whispered dramatically, with child-like desperation in his tone. "Don' give 'im away, yer gonna spoil the game!"

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Oh, is she now?" She glances at her again, then ruffles Luke's hair. "Fine, I won't spoil the game."
"Who's playing hide-and-seek?" Raenis asks.
"No one." She says quickly.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke giggled as the lady ruffled his hair, then simply put his finger to his lips and playfully shushed Raenis. It was a secret, shh...

Aren ignored the hide-and-seek banter, assuming that it was just them having a bit of fun, and whistled softly at Val's descriptions. "Nice. I'm definitely coming."

A week to prepare. Aren had been on the outskirts of Lanayru once or twice. It wasn't exactly familiar to him, he'd relish the chance to see the fertile plains he'd read so much about in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom