• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 596!

Who are your favorite siblings in the series? (Part 4)

• The Cursed Rich Brothers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mido & Fado

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Koume & Kotake

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Cremia & Romani

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Joel & Zill

• The Blade Brothers

• The Cubus Sisters

• Jolene & Joanne

• Older & Younger Racing Brothers

• Kilton & Koltin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Who are your favorite siblings in the series? (Part 3)

Third Place: Zephos & Cyclos (15.4%)
Second Place: Tatl & Tael (23.1%)
First Place: Mipha & Sidon (53.8%)

To no one's surprise, the zora siblings are quite popular. While I don't 100% agree with that, I can see why people like them
There is however one last batch of siblings to vote for!

This week's question: Who are your favorite siblings in the series? (Part 4)

The Cursed Rich Brothers
Mido & Fado
Koume & Kotake
Cremia & Romani
Joel & Zill
The Blade Brothers
The Cubus Sisters
Jolene & Joanne
Older & Younger Racing Brothers
Kilton & Koltin

To be honest I’m having a bit of trouble recalling who some of these are lol. Especially considering I don’t think I ever ran into Kilton (Koltin?) in my first run of Breath of the Wild. Entirely new content my second time through.

I thought they were alright in Tears of the Kingdom. Kind of oddly unfitting, guess that’s kind of the point of them, and I wonder if they’re not sort of meant to be a replacement for Tingle with his balloon and all and the other wanting to be a to transform into some magical creature thing. Collecting the gems in the caves was a fun little extra thing to do, and I loved that there was a sort of diorama in Tarrey town now, especially when I found out the monster figurines are made based off of the poses they’re in in your photos. I was a bit disappointed finding you could have only so many at a time, kinda wished for an entire Wind Waker style gallery.

Romani and Cremia just being Malon at both ages is a bit weird at first, but not hard to get past as you get to know them, and their plight is pretty compelling. Guess part of how memorable they are for me is just how anxiety inducing the alien invasion is, even now after having done it numerous times without fail.

But ultimately my vote has to go for Twinrova. Pretty simple but charming and iconic. They don’t need much more than that, honestly. There have been references to them, but I think if they wanted to bring them back with more serious story involvement they could go a long way to rounding out a future version of Ganon as a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom